Catering and Private Parties
Let us bring our beautiful, fresh food to your church, home or event, or bring your private party to the beautiful grounds at Crieff Hills! Work with Chef Tyler to create a custom menu for breakfast, lunch, dinner or brunch. We serve families or groups up to the allowable size and carefully observe necessary public health guidelines that include the use of masks, gloves and stringent cleaning routines.
We help you gather safely by seating you in family table ("bubble") groups and having staff serve your meals. Or, if you want to stay home, we will arrive ready to serve your meal, and when it's all over we will clean up and leave you with a spotless kitchen. You can trust us to help you with birthdays, anniversaries, family picnics, and every occasion that calls for sharing a meal with people you love. For more information, click on the Book Now button below.
Prices are per person and do not include HST. Ask about our reduced rates for children. Off-site locations please add $250 per event.
More services are available for an additional charge. We are happy to help you with:
- seasonal fresh centerpieces ($20/table)
- bar service (after you obtain a Special Occasion Permit from the LCBO we can provide glassware and qualified staff)
Sample Dinner Menu
Our menus are fully customizable to accommodate your needs, preferences and dietary restrictions. Tea, coffee, flavoured water and seasonal juice is included. A full list of meal choices is available upon request. Some options include:
- Beef sliders, double smoked bacon, aged cheddar, pommery aioli
- Artisan cheese board, grilled flatbread
- Traditional Caesar salad
- Kale salad, roasted onion, feta, gremolata, pumpkin seeds, sherry vinaigrette
- Woolwich goat cheese and lemon stuffed chicken supreme, herb velouté
- Poached salmon, white wine dill cream reduction
- Butternut squash risotto
- Garlic butter rapini
- Creme brulée
- Lemon meringue tart