Self Guided Visits
If you're looking to spend some time in a beautiful and natural setting, we can help! Get outside by yourself or meet a friend for a socially-distanced visit. Free parking and wifi are available. Pets are welcome but must be on a leash at all times. All visitors must check in at the office before accessing the property.
Please register ahead. Call or email to let us know when you plan to arrive. We will be in touch to confirm your visit and arrange payment. We can also alert you to any restrictions on the property or special amenities that might be available. **Please note that guests cannot walk the property or trails without payment and registration**
Come to the schoolhouse when you arrive. We will give you a parking permit and a map of the property.
Choose a single pass or family pass.
Single Pass: $10 per person.
Family Pass: $25 per household.
Payment is available through e-transfer, cash, and credit/debit. A public restroom is available at Maclean Hall each day until 4:00 pm.
What can I do during my visit?
- Hike our extensive trail system
- Sit on a bench to take in the scenery or enjoy a moment of reflection
- Meet the sheep near the barn (Caution: do not touch the electric fence!)
- Say hello to the chickens behind Prophet House
- Take a meditative walk through our 7-circuit labyrinth
- Spend time in our prayer shelter and leave a note in the prayer book
- Wander along the road to see our historic homes and outbuildings
- Bring outdoor games such as soccer, football, frisbee etc. Please note that drones and remote control airplanes are not allowed on the property